CBSE Class 12-science Maths Area Between Two Curves
Revise CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics – Applications of Integrals – Area between Two Curves problem questions with a Maths expert. Watch TopperLearning’s concept videos in which our expert provides a complete explanation of the steps involved to find the area between two given curves in a Maths question.
To practise questions on finding the area between two curves using integration techniques, practise with our CBSE Class 12 Maths textbook solutions. For learning Maths by practising questions, you can also explore our practice tests, previous years’ Maths question papers and sample question papers.
- y=cos x and y=1-2x/π
- Pl ans
- Find the area between x axis, x^2 + y^2 = 8x and y^2 = 4x
- Find the area of region bounded by
- Using integration find the area bounded by the curves and .
- Find the area of region bounded by and using integration.
- Find the area of the circle exterior to the parabola .
- Find the area of the region bounded by the curves x2 + y2 = 2 and x = y2.
- Find the area of the smaller region bounded by the curves x2 + y2 = 4 and y2 = 3(2x – 1).
- Draw a sketch of the curves y = sin x and y = cos x at and find the area of the region enclosed by them and X-axis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number