CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Types Of Colloids
Learn CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Surface Chemistry – Types of Colloids easily with the support of Chemistry experts at TopperLearning. Experienced Chemistry teachers have prepared topic notes for you to revise the different types of colloids. One of our Chemistry experts has presented concepts like purification of colloids, preparation of colloids etc. in a lucid manner in our concept videos.
Once you complete your revision, it’s time to take mock tests and exams for CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry exam preparation. You can score well in your CBSE Class 12 Chemistry board exams by practising the short answer questions and multiple choice questions in our sample papers. In addition, push your exam confidence and achieve your desired score by assessing yourself with our practice question papers and solutions.
- Explain the different phases of colloids
- Classify colloids on basis of interaction between phase and medium.
- Salad dressing is a common emulsion between oil and water. How is this emulsion formed?
- Name polymers which are lyophilic colloids.
- Classify colloids depending on the size of phase.
- Explain preparation of sulphur sol and gold sol.
- Write short note on dispersion methods of preparation of colloids.
- Why should colloids need purification?
- Describe any two methods of purifying colloids.
- What is peptization? Explain with example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number