CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Properties Of Colloids
Learn the best exam preparation strategies to tackle CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Surface Chemistry – Properties of Colloids questions in your board exam. TopperLearning’s video lessons include an explanation of concepts and valuable exam strategies for students. Our Chemistry expert will help you grasp concepts like Tyndall effect, Brownian motion etc. while teaching you the properties of colloids in our concept videos.
Read through the properties of colloids in our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry topic notes to revise and relearn concepts. Take our mock tests to check your understanding of Surface Chemistry topics. If you have any questions related to colloids, get them answered by an expert through our study portal’s UnDoubt section.
- Pls solv follin
- IS IRONCHLORIDE [ FeCl3] IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ALUM FOR COAGULATION OF BLOOD BECAUSE THE GOLD NUMBER OF IRONCHLORIDE [FeCl3] IS MORE THAT OF ALUM WHICH RESULTS IN FeCl3 MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ALUM FOR COAGULATION OF BLOOD ? PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ANSWER
- differentiate between peptisation and coagulation
- What is the difference between flocculation and coagulation?
- Which effect is used to distinguish between solutions and colloids. Explain it.
- What is Brownian movement and why it is called so?
- State Hardy Schulz law.
- Give an application of colloid formation in metallurgy.
- Compare the colligative properties of colloids and true solutions.
- Which property of colloid is used in making of rubber gloves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number