CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Emulsions
Get a deeper understanding of CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Surface Chemistry – Emulsions with TopperLearning’s concept videos. Include the concept videos in your Chemistry study plan for improved conceptual understanding of Surface Chemistry concepts like the classification of colloids. Revise the properties of emulsions with our reliable study materials. In addition, use our topic notes to understand the different types of emulsions and emulsifying agents.
What is the dispersion phase? How would you explain emulsification? Get expert answers with suitable examples in our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry textbook solutions and topic notes. To score full marks in questions based on emulsions, practise writing answers from our Class 12 solved sample papers and past years’ papers.
- What do you mean by emulsion and emulsification?
- What do you mean by (a) alcosol (b) hydrosol?
- What is the environmental importance of aerosols?
- What type of colloidal system foam is? Give example.
- Classify emulsions and give example of each kind.
- Give a test to distinguish between two types of emulsions.
- Write short note on stability of emulsions.
- What kind of colloid is fog?
- Explain a sol & gel and how they can be inter converted.
- Give two examples of man made colloids and natural colloids.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number