CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Adsorption
Study CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Surface Chemistry – Adsorption with the support of TopperLearning’s reference materials. Understand Class 12 syllabus concepts like enthalpy of adsorption, Langmuir isotherm, Freundlich adsorption isotherm, Gibbs free energy etc. with our video lessons. Video lectures can amplify your learning experience and enable you to retain what you have learnt.
Learn to plot graphs and explain isotherms with our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry topic notes. Practise adsorption-based questions by using the textbook solutions and Chemistry question papers available on our learning portal. Also, benefit from Chemistry practice tests for analysing your conceptual knowledge of Surface Chemistry concepts such as Adsorption.
- can we have more examples of sorption...?
- What type of sol is formed by iron hydroxide
- What are the 6 factors that influence adsorption
- Adsorption and absorption what is the difference in them.
- define the adsorption isobar
- define the extent of adsorption
- define enthalpy of adsorption
- how does the extent of adsorption in the solution phase vary with concentration of solution
- what are the factors that influence the adsorption of gas on a solid
- Surface Chemistry 1) define . enthalpy of adsorption and extent of adsorption and adorption isobar 2) what are the factors that influence the the adsorption of a gas on a solid ? 3) how does the extent of adsorption in the solution phase vary with concentration of solution ? 4) name the two groups into which the phenomenon of catalysis can be divided . Give an example of each group which chemical equation involved . 5)difference b/w peptisation and coagulation 6) explain Hardy Schulze rule THANKYOU
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number