CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Chemical Properties
Revise the nature of the C–X bond with our reference materials for CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Haloalkanes and Haloarenes – Chemical Properties. Relearn the substitution reactions related to haloarenes and haloalkanes with our chapter videos. Set aside a specified time to access these video lectures which are available on our learning portal 24/7. Watch the video lessons as many times until you get your concepts right.
Further, study from our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry topic notes to revise concepts such as alkyl halides, elimination reactions, nucleophilic substitution reaction etc. Other Chemistry e-learning materials that you can access at TopperLearning include NCERT solutions, sample paper solutions and solved past years’ papers.
- what is the main product??
- What is the correct option?
- What is sayteffzz rule with an example ?
- what happens when acetyl chloride is treated with excess of CH3MgI
- Outline the preparation of following compounds using a nucleophilic substitution reaction CH3CΞCCH2CH3
- mono clorination of cyclo hexane results in how many products 16 and 17 questions
- Toluen gives nitration reaction more easily than chlorobenzene
- Pl ans
- Can you show the mechanism of converting benzene to cumene?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number