CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Integrated Rate Equation
- Explain why the rate of a chemical reaction does not remain uniform throughout the reaction?
- For a chemical reaction X Y, The rate increases by the factor 2.25 when concentration of X is increased by 1.5. Derive or suggest the rate law equation and find the order of reaction.
- A gas phase decomposition of xy follows the rate law r = k[xy]n. what are the units of its rate constant?
- The reaction A + 3B 2C obeys the rate equation: Rate = k[A]1/3 [B]3/2. Find out the order of this reaction?
- The experimental data for the reaction: 2A + B2 → 2AB is: Write the rate equation for the reaction?
- The half-life of a first order decomposition of nitramide is 2.1 hour at 25o C. Determine the time taken for the compound to decompose 99% of its original amount, rate constant = 0.2303 per hour.
- The rate of reaction between A and B increases by a factor of 100. Calculate the order of the reaction when the concentration of A is increased 10 times.
- Calculate the rate of reaction from the rate law: = k[A] [B]2, when the concentration of A and B are 0.01 M and 0.02 M respectively and k = 5.1 x 10-3 L2 mol-2 s-1.
- Derive an equation for calculating the half life of a first order reaction
- Draw schematic graphs showing the following details of the first order reactions.i) Variation of the rate of reaction with change in the concentration of the reactant. ii) Variation of In [R] Vs t and Log [Ro]/[R] vs t.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number