CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Proteins, Enzymes And Vitamins
Study CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Biomolecules – Proteins, Enzymes and Vitamins with the support of learning resources at TopperLearning. Revise concepts like amino acids, enzymes, vitamins etc. with our video lessons. In our engaging video lectures, our experienced Science expert takes you through the classification of amino acids and the structure of proteins.
Relearn the structure of proteins through the CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry videos and topic notes which are available 24/7. In addition, use our textbook solutions, practice tests and solved question papers to aim for a high score in your Chemistry board examination.
- enzymes provide different pathway for substrate to convert into product by lowering the activation energy. but how enzyme is able to do it?
- who acts as carrier of vitamin in our body?is it carbohydrate or red blood cells or anything else??
- What type of bonding occurs in β-plated structure of proteins?
- What type of bonding is present in Globular proteins?
- (a) What changes occur in the nature of egg proteins on boiling?(b) Name the type of bonding which stabilizes α-helix structure in proteins.
- An optically active amino acid (A) can exist in three forms depending on the pH of the medium. If the molecular formula of (A) is C3H7NO2. Write:(i) Structure of compound (A) in aqueous medium. What are such ions called?(ii) In which medium will the cationic form of a compound (A) exist?(iii) In alkaline medium, which side will it move?
- How many naturally occurring amino acids in proteins exist? How many of these are synthesized by the body?
- State differences between primary and secondary structure of proteins.
- Which α-amino acid can cross link peptide chains?
- α-amino acids have relatively higher melting points than corresponding halo acids. Explain.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number