CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry DNA And RNA
Understand CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Biomolecules – DNA and RNA with the chapter resources accessible at TopperLearning. Our Chemistry expert will help you relearn the chemical composition of nucleic acids through well-designed concept videos. For class assignments and class tests, you can read about the key concepts in our topic notes and Chemistry textbook solutions.
Exam preparation for CBSE Class 12 is critical for your academic journey. Check your conceptual understanding of DNA and RNA with our CBSE Class 12 Chemistry practice tests. We also have downloadable sample paper solutions and Chemistry past years’ papers to get you ready for your board examinations.
- Write any three difference between DNA and RNA.
- What is the replication process in DNA?
- What are the components of nucleic acid?
- What are the heterocyclic nitrogenous bases isolated by the hydrolysis of nucleic acids?
- How a nucleoside differs from nucleotide?
- What are the commonly occurring Pyrimidine bases in nucleic acids?
- What are the Pyrimidine bases in RNA?
- What are the Pyrimidine bases in DNA?
- What are the types of RNA?
- Which process leads to the synthesis of RNA?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number