CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry General Study Of Carbonyl Compounds
Relearn CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids – General Study of Carbonyl Compounds at TopperLearning without any hassles. No fixed revision sessions are needed anymore. You can choose your own time to go through the concept of carbonyl compounds with 24/7 online access to Class 12 learning materials on our website.
Brush up your knowledge of compounds that have a carbon–oxygen double bond with our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry concept videos and topic notes. Further, revise and relearn concepts for your board exam with our sample papers, Chemistry practice tests and previous years’ Chemistry question papers.
- sir/madam, in NCERT chemistry books in organic chemistry sometimes hydrolysis rxn takes places by acid and water(H2SO4 + H2O/ H3O+/H+ + H2)), base with water(NaOH + H2O/ KOH + H2O) and other times only with water(H2O) what is the difference between the three and when do we use them in rxns ? hydrolysis means breaking or cleavage of compounds using water.... am I right? request u to answer all questions pls
- name the product formed when chloromethane react with aqus AgCn
- pls solve sir
- pls solve the prob
- Why the given tautomer is not right ?
- Most reactive nucleophile from the following is?
- Sir Pl solve questions no 10
- Y reacts with Z to give (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Z is :- (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Give the structure and the IUPAC names of all the carbonyl compounds having formula C4H8O.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number