CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Carboxylic Acids
Learn CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids – Carboxylic Acids using some of the best study materials online at TopperLearning. Discover the properties and preparation methods of carboxylic acids by watching our video lessons. Also, revise the nomenclature of carboxylic acids with the support of our topic notes and video lessons.
Alleviate exam pressure with CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry revision materials which help to relearn and retain what you have learned. Utilise our sample papers, textbook solutions and practice question papers to practise questions based on carboxylic acids for exam preparation. With mock tests using Chemistry past years’ papers and sample papers, you can ease your board exam fear and improve your exam performance.
- give reason why trichloro acetic acid has more acidic character than monochloro acid
- carbolic acid
- When CH2 = CH−COOH is reduced by LiAlH4, the compound obtained is 1) CH3CH2COOH 2)CH2=CHCH2OH 3)CH3CH2CH2OH 4)CH3CH2CHO
- What are the functional groups that give tollen's test and fehling's test respectively ?
- What is terephthalic acid?
- Which one among the following CH3COOH and CH3CH2OH is a stronger acid and why?
- What happens when Acetic acid is heated with Ethyl alcohol in presence of conc. H2SO4?
- What happens when Ethanoic acid is reduced by Hydroiodic acid and red Phosphorous at 423 K?
- What is Esterification reaction? Write the mechanism.
- Write a note on Hell-Volhard-Zelinsky Reaction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number