CBSE Class 12-science Biology Single Cell Protein And Tissue Culture
- Differentiate between somaclones and somatic hybrids. Give an example of each ,
- Define the terms somatic embryos and somatic hybrids.
- What is the economic value of Spirulina?
- Give an example of a somatic hybrid produced.
- What is dedifferentiation and redifferentiation?
- Name two growth regulators commonly used in plant tissue culture.
- What are the physical barriers of a cell in the protoplast fusion experiment? How are the barriers overcome?
- What is single cell protein? Give any two points of significance of such a protein?
- Expand SCP and PEG. What are their uses?
- Give four examples of microorganisms which help in the production of single cell protein.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number