CBSE Class 12-science Biology Animal Husbandry
- why is inbreeding necessary? give two reasons.what does continued inbreeding lead to?
- The method used maximum in cattle breeding is 1. random mating 2. artificial insemination 3. controlled breeding 4. super ovulation and embryo transfer
- Describe sericulture in brief
- Name the byproducts of fishery?
- Why is the Italian bee preferred for beekeeping rather than the Indian bee?
- What is the main difference between layers and broilers?
- In animal husbandry, if two closely related animals are mated for a few generations, it results in loss of fertility and vigour. Why is this so?
- List any four components of poultry farm management.
- Write four objectives of animal breeding.
- (i) What is the difference between inbreeding and heterosis. (ii) What is inbreeding depression?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number