CBSE Class 12-science Biology Population Explosion And Birth Control
- sir/madam, plz i request u nt to think bad of me as I am asking this question. 1. what is the content of menstrual blood a) before tubectomy b) after tubectomy?
- Tubectomy and vasectomy
- Government of India has raised the marriageable age of female to 18 years and of males to 21 years. Suggest two other measures for the same purpose.
- What is AMNIOCENTESIS ?
- Mention any two events which are inhibited by the intake of oral contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy in humans.
- The present population growth rate in India is alarming. Suggest ways to check it.
- What are the commonly used barrier methods of contraception?
- Describe three ways in which fertilisation of the human ovum by a sperm can be prevented.
- Why intensely lactating mothers do not generally conceive?
- Why is tubectomy considered a contraceptive method?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number