CBSE Class 12-science Biology Sexual Reproduction
- a) A plant is said to be unisexual, heerothallic and dioecious. Explain. b) what are meiocytes?
- Describe the post-fertilisation changes in a flower.
- What is menstrual cycle?
- Name the three phases of gametogenesis.
- Distinguish between asexual and sexual reproduction.
- Name any three changes seen in human males and females which are indicative of reproductive maturity.
- Why are human beings called unisexual organisms?
- State one difference between oviparous and viviparous animals.
- Rearrange the following events of sexual reproduction in the sequence in which they occur in a flowering plant: Embryogenesis, Fertilisation, Gametogenesis, Pollination
- Name the events of sexual reproduction in an angiospermic plant.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number