CBSE Class 12-science Biology Sexual Reproduction
- Is Michelia an example of Protogynous condition
- wat is sexual reproduction
- describe sexuality in organisms
- what is better method of reproduction and why
- write an detailed account of fertilization as an event during sexual reproduction in organisms
- a) A plant is said to be unisexual, heerothallic and dioecious. Explain. b) what are meiocytes?
- Describe the post-fertilisation changes in a flower.
- What is menstrual cycle?
- Name the three phases of gametogenesis.
- Distinguish between asexual and sexual reproduction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number