CBSE Class 12-science Biology Theories Of Evolution
- Compare and contrast the theories of evolution between Darwin and Hugo de Vries
- Name any two vertebrate body parts that are homologous to human forelimbs.
- Are flippers of penguin and dolphin homologous or analogous? What type of evolution has brought such a similarity in them?
- What causes speciation according to Hugo de Vries?
- What do you mean by adaptive radiation?
- What are the key concepts of Darwinian theory of evolution?
- Give two examples of biogeographical evidence in favour of evolution.
- List the postulates of Neo-Darwinism.
- Are the thorns of Bougainvillea and tendrils of Cucurbita homologous or analogous? What type of evolution has brought such a similarity in them?
- Write the similarity between the wing of a butterfly and the wing of a bat. What do you infer from the above with reference to evolution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number