CBSE Class 12-science Biology Palaeontology and Human Evolution
- Name the common ancestor of the great apes and man
- State the significance of Coelocanth in evolution.
- Name the period of geological history when lycopod flourished.
- Among Ramapithecus, Australopithecous and Homo habilis, who probably did not eat meat?
- What is the significance of Archaeopteryx in the study of organic evolution?
- How do we compute the age of a fossil?
- Among Dryopithecus and Ramapithecus, which one was more man-like?
- Why Australopithecus is called African ape-man?
- Write a short note on Homo erectus.
- Why Cro-magnon man is called the extinct representative of modern man?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.