CBSE Class 12-science Biology Processes Of Recombinant DNA Technology
- an antibiotic resistance gene in a vector usually helps in the selection of which type of cells? a. transformed cells b. recombinant cells
- What is biotechnology and write the principles of biotechnology
- What are the types of PCR?
- define cryopreservation
- How to distinguish between transformants and recombinants
- What is genetic engineering and how's it's work.
- state the importance of dna ligase in biotech
- Recombination in bacteria involves transfer of genetic material from one bacterial cell to another. Explain these methods briefly.
- Why is enzyme cellulase used for isolating genetic material from plant cells but not from animal cells?
- What is a bioreactor?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number