CBSE Class 12-science Biology Biotechnological Applications In Agriculture And Medicine
- gene therapy
- multiple answers correct question
- An analysis of chromosomal DNA using the Southern hybridization technique does not use which of the following? Autoradiography or PCR?
- Why is the gene encoding for Cry protein inserted into a crop plant?
- How can bacterial DNA be released from the bacterial cell for biotechnology experiments?
- Mention the source organism of the gene cryIAc and its target pest.
- Write two uses of PCR technique in molecular diagnosis.
- How do interferons protect us?
- (i) Give the scientific name of the soil bacterium which produces crystal (Cry) proteins. (ii) How are these proteins useful in agriculture? (iii) What do the differently written terms 'Cry' and 'cry' represent respectively?
- What is chimeric DNA?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number