CBSE Class 11-science Physics Laws of Motion
- find the velocity in rms
- Assertion :pseudo force in an imaginary force which is recognized only by a non inertial observer to explain the physical situation according to Newton's laws Reason:pseudo force has no physical origin of the the basic interaction in nature, it doesn't exist as on action reaction .
- What are contact forces? Give some examples of contact and non contact forces.
- What is Normal Reaction? Explain with diagram.
- Give the formula of Spring Force and state the significance of the negative sign.
- A gardener is mowing a lawn by pushing and pulling the machine. In which condition is the normal force highest?
- Consider a book lying on a table. Which forces are acting on the book?
- What do you mean by equilibrium under concurrent forces?
- Two forces of 5 kg and 12 kg are connected at the two end of the light inextensible string that passes over a frictionless pulley. Find the acceleration of the masses and the tension in the string, when the masses are released.
- A weighing machine inside a stationary lift reads 50 kgf, when a man stands on it. What would happen to the weighing machine reading, if the lift is moving with constant velocity and constant acceleration?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.