CBSE Class 11-science - Important Compounds of s-Block Videos
The s-Block Elements
This video explains the preparation and uses of sodium carbonate and sodium hydrogen carbonate.
Which of the following on thermal decomposition yields a basic as well as an acidic oxide
- How will you prepare sodium carbonate by Solvay Process?
- State any two uses of washing soda.
- What is baking soda? How is it prepared?
- State the biological importance of Potassium?
- Solvay process cannot be used for preparing potassium carbonate. Why?
- What happens when water is added to lime?
- State any two uses of lime.
- How calcium carbonate can be prepared?
- State the uses of limestone.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.