CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Compounds of p Block Elements
- Aim:to detect acidic and basic radical of the given salt (NH4)2 CO3... What all viva Questions can be asked from this activity ?
- Plz explain me all the concepts being applied here,thanks
- How is BF3 an acid,if there are no hydorhyd atoms in it?
- plzzzz solve
- Can dative bond be formed between 2 similar atoms. For example if one oxygen has completed octet by covalent bond with other atom then can this oxygen form dative bond with another oxygen
- Why this type of structure of ozone is not possible?
- What is the most imp. Compound of boron
- What is the hybridisation , number of lone pair electron and shape of XeOF2 ? Give reason .
- What is the hybridisation , lone pair electron and shape of I3- ion? Give reasons
- Give the formula of Borax.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number