CBSE Class 11-science - Properties of Liquid Videos
- what will happen if we boil water at 100c in a closed container?
- Why do the falling liquid drops assume a spherical shape?
- Why does mercury have concave-downward meniscus?
- Define coefficient of Viscosity.
- Explain why water has higher vapour pressure than mercury
- What is the relationship between the volatility of a substance and the intermolecular forces present in it?
- What is Capillary action Explain?
- Name the factors that affect the Viscosity of a substance?
- What is Clausius-Clapeyron equation and what is its importance?
- Give reasons for the following: (i) Glycerine is more viscous than water (ii) Evaporation causes cooling
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.