CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Properties of Liquid
- what will happen if we boil water at 100c in a closed container?
- Why do the falling liquid drops assume a spherical shape?
- Why does mercury have concave-downward meniscus?
- Define coefficient of Viscosity.
- Explain why water has higher vapour pressure than mercury
- What is the relationship between the volatility of a substance and the intermolecular forces present in it?
- What is Capillary action Explain?
- Name the factors that affect the Viscosity of a substance?
- What is Clausius-Clapeyron equation and what is its importance?
- Give reasons for the following: (i) Glycerine is more viscous than water (ii) Evaporation causes cooling
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number