CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Kinetic Theory
- Give two evidences with explanation of molecular motion of gases.
- Solve 5.24 sum plz
- State postulate of kinetic molecular
- How can we liquefy a gas, for which the value of α is 0?
- What is the relationship between three types of molecular speeds at a given temperature?
- What would happen if the molecular collisions in the kinetic theory are inelastic?
- Give reason for the high compressibility of gases on the basis of kinetic molecular theory?
- The average velocity of carbon dioxide gas at T1K and its most probable velocity at T2K is 9.0 x 104 cm sec-1. Calculate the value of T1 and T2?
- Calculate the pressure of 2 mol of ammonia at 27oC when its volume is 5 litres according to van der Waals equation? (Given that a = 4.17, b = 0.03711)
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number