CBSE Class 11-science Biology Transport in Plants
- Name the process by which unloading of minerals occurs in plant cells.
- Name the elements which are easily remobilised in plants.
- Name the element which cannot be remobilised.
- What are control proteins?
- Write the chief sinks for the mineral elements in plants.
- All the minerals cannot be passively absorbed by the roots. Justify.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.