CBSE Class 11-science Biology Plant Kingdom
- Explain characteristics features of gymnosperm
- A monocot with non endospermic seed is
- What are coralloid roots?
- State any one feature of conifers which helps to reduce water loss.
- What are microsporangia or male strobili?
- What are macrosporangia or female strobili?
- Define flower.
- Define pollination.
- Distinguish between monocotyledons and dicotyledons.
- State any two important features of dicotyledons.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.