CBSE Class 11-science Biology Neural Control and Coordination
- Brain structure
- what happens when the pons present in the hindbrain gets damaged or it does not work properly ?
- What is the difference between neurilemma and neurolemma ?
- Name the middle layer of the cranial meninges.
- Name the layer of cranial meninges which is in direct contact with the brain tissue.
- What is the significance of the corpus callosum?
- Why does the cerebral cortex appear grey in colour?
- Where are the association areas located?
- What is the function of the association areas?
- Name the region of the brain responsible for controlling body temperature.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.