CBSE Class 11-science Biology Locomotion and Movement
- Why is the tension developed in muscle due to tetanic contraction more than the tension developed by contraction due to single twitch?
- during muscle contraction in humans the?
- what are two kind of movement
- Define locomotion.
- Name the three processes which are exhibited by the cells of the human body.
- Name the cells which show amoeboid movement and are found in the human body.
- State the property of muscles which is effectively used for locomotion.
- Name the embryonic layer from which the muscles originate.
- Write any two special properties of muscles.
- Name the three types of muscles based on their location.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.