CBSE Class 11-science Biology Other Organs Involved in Excretion, Disorders of Excretory System
- suggest the reaons for goul and osteoporosis
- State the amount of carbon dioxide excreted by the human lungs every day.
- Name the largest gland of the human body.
- Name any two substances present in the sebum.
- State the function of sebum.
- State the condition in which urea gets accumulated in the blood.
- Name the anticoagulant which is usually used in the haemodialysis process.
- State in one line as to what happens in following disorders: Renal calculi Glomerulonephritis
- What is sweat? What does it contain? State its function.
- What is uraemia? Name and describe the process used to remove waste substances from individuals suffering from uraemia.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number