CBSE Class 11-science Biology Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Define the follwing with examples: 1.Merocrine secretion 2.Apocrine secretion 3.Holocrine secretion
- 1.What are paracrine and autocrine tissues? 2.What are ion channels?(Chapter-Tissue)
- what are duct
- What are ductless glands called?
- Describe the secretions of endocrine glands in one sentence.
- Name the basal part of the diencephalon.
- Name the hormone of the hypothalamus which controls the secretions of gonadotropins from the pituitary glands.
- State the function of somatostatin.
- What are the neurosecretory cells of the hypothalamus called?
- Name the two systems which jointly coordinate the physiological functions of the body.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.