CBSE Class 11-science Biology The Tissue System
- How epidermis and cortex convert into periderm (including all the three layers) during secondary growth?
- State the names of the three tissue systems.
- Which tissue system forms the outermost covering of the plant body?
- Name the components which comprise the epidermal tissue system.
- State the function of the cuticle.
- Give any one example in which the guard cells are dumb-bell shaped.
- Define subsidiary cells.
- What is the stomatal apparatus?
- Write the function of trichomes.
- State the location of parenchymatous cells in primary stems and roots.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number