CBSE Class 11-science Physics Equation Of Continuity
- What is a streamline flow?
- Why does deep water run slowly?
- What is meant by an ideal fluid?
- What do you mean by critical velocity of a liquid?
- Two stream lines cannot cross each other. Explain Why?
- When we close a part of the opening of water tap with our finger, fast jets of water gush through the opening. Explain Why?
- On the basis of equation of continuity show that deep water runs slow.
- Water flows through a pipe whose internal diameter is 4 cm at a speed of 2 m/s. What should be the diameter of the nozzle, if the water is to emerge out with a speed of 4 m/s.
- Distinguish between Turbulent and Streamline flow.
- Why does the speed of a liquid increase, when it passes through a constriction in a pipe?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number