CBSE Class 11-science Physics Free Body Problems
- bus weighing 500 kg on a slope that makes an angle 60 degrees with the horizontal the component of bus weight parallel to the slope is (A) 3500sqrt(3) * N (B) 1500sqrt(3) * N (C) 2500sqrt(3) * N (D) 2500N
- Find the force required to move a load of 100 N up a rough inclined plane, the force being applied parallel to the plane. The inclination of the plane is such that when the same body is kept on a perfectly smooth plane inclined at that angle, a force of 24 N applied at an inclination of 30 degree to the plane keeps the same in equilibrium. Assume coefficient of friction between the rough plane and load equal to 0.3
- 8th sum
- 5th sum.plz
- please eplain-static means anything which is steady or changes with time.
- What are free body diagrams?
- What is the need of free body diagram in mechanics?
- Name the forces which are generally encountered in classical mechanics?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number