CBSE Class 11-science Maths Trigonometric Equations
General and principal solutions of trigonometric equatiDistinguish between general and principal solutions. Find solutions of trig
Distinguish between general and principal solutionsDistinguish between general and principal solutions. Find solutions of trig
Trigonometric EquationsThis video helps to distinguish between general and principal solutions and
- Prove that:sin²0+sin²Π÷2+sin²π÷3+sinπ÷2=2
- X tan^2 45 cos 60= sin 60 cot 30
- cos^2 5@+ cos^2 10@+cos^2 15@...........+cos^2 180@
- cos square (60-x) +cos square (60+x) belongs to
- Find the general solution of sin 2x = -1/2
- tan x =n tan y n belongs to R+ then maximum value of sec^2(x-y)=(n+1)^2/4n
- a+b=3-cos4x and a-b=4sin2x, then ab is always less or equal to?
- Solve for x 3tanx + cotx = 5cosecx
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.