CBSE Class 11-science Maths Arithmetic Mean
Arithmetic MeanThis video explains the arithmetic mean of two numbers, inserting n numbers
More on Arthmetic mean of two numbersArithmetic Mean of two numbers. Inserting n numbers between two numbers a a
Problem solving on Arithmetic MeanArithmetic Mean of two numbers. Inserting n numbers between two numbers a a
- 1. Sum of 10 A.M's between 3,10 is..? 2.if (4x+4)/3, 2x+2,3x+3 are in G.P then 4th Term is.. 3.which term of 2-1/root2 +1/4 so on .. is 1/32. 4.sum to n terms of 3.5+4.7+5.9+ so on..
- Define arithmetic mean for an A.P. a, b, c.
- If A1, A2, A3, …, An are n arithmetic means between a and b. Find the common difference between the terms.
- Find the arithmetic mean between .
- Find the number of arithmetic means between 7 and 71 in such a way that 5th mean is 27.
- Insert 6 numbers between – 6 and 29 such that the resulting sequence is an A.P.
- Between 1 and 31, n numbers have been inserted in such a way that the resulting sequence is an A. P. and the ratio of 7th and (n – 1)th numbers is 5 : 9. Find the value of n.
- If x, y, z are in A.P. A1 is the mean of x & y and A2 is the mean of y & z. Then prove that the mean of A1 and A2 is y.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.