CBSE Class 11-science Maths Mathematical Statements
Mathematical StatementsThis video covers examples and concepts related to Mathematical Statements.
Examples on Mathematical StatementsThis video covers examples and concepts related to Mathematical Statements.
Mathematical StatementMathematical Statements
- write the negation of "Intersection of two disjoint sets is not an empty set"
- Find the truth value of p : "Every real number is either prime or composite."
- Write the component statements of the given statement P: Number 7 is prime or it is odd.
- Write the connective used in the statementP: All whole numbers are either prime or composite.
- Write the negation of the given statement, p: Intersection of two disjoint sets is not an empty set.
- Write the component statements of the following compound statement and check whether the compound statement is true or false.P: 0 is less than every positive integer and every negative integer'.
- Write the negation of the given statementP: Every rectangle is a quadrilateral.
- Find if the following sentences are statements or not(a) Life exists in planets other than the earth.(b) Give me your address
- By giving a counter example, show that the following statement is falseP:If two triangles are equiangular then they are congruent.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.