CBSE Class 11-science Maths Introduction To Sequences
- Define sequence and real sequence?
- Define finite and infinite sequence?
- What is series?
- Define progression?
- Find the first five terms of the sequence .
- Find the 19th term of the sequence .
- Find the first five terms of the sequence and also find the corresponding series.
- Write the first five terms of the sequence .
- Let <an> be a sequence defined by . Find
- The Fibonacci sequence is defined as for n > 2. Find an+1/an for n = 2 and 3.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number