CBSE Class 11-science Maths Geometric Progressions
- Sequence and Series:Plz solve,Ans:6
- Insert three geometric means between 6 and 54
- Ali added the following series if fraction. How many more fraction in this series he must add to get the answer equal to onevor more than one 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 +1/16 + 1/32 + 1/64
- Please solve this question
- Plz solve
- Find the 15th term of the sequence 0.3, 0.06, 0.012, …
- Which term of G.P. 10, 20, 40, 80, … is 10240?
- If the 4th and 9th terms of a G.P. are 18 and 4374. Find the G.P.
- If the fourth term of a G.P. is 3. Find the product of first 7 terms.
- If a, b and c are the pth, qth and rth terms of a G.P. respectively, prove that .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number