CBSE Class 11-science Maths Permutations: Non Distinct Objects
- Ria wants to decorate her table with flowers of different colours on her birthday. She has only 10 flowers with her, out of which 5 are red, 2 white, 2 orange and 1pink. How many ways can she put these ten flowers at 10 different places?
- Code is to be formed by taking 2 letters from vowels of English alphabets followed by 3 digits chosen from 1, 2, 3 or 4. How many ways this code can be made if repetition is allowed.
- How many 5-digits numbers can be formed by using digits 1, 1, 1, 4, 4?
- How many numbers greater than 1000000 can be formed by using the digits 1, 2, 0, 2, 4, 2, 4?
- In how many of the distinct permutations of the letters of the word MISSISSIPPI are possible when four I’s do not come together?
- Find the number of words with or without meaning which can be made using all the letters of the word AGAIN. If these words are arranged in a dictionary, what will be the 50th word?
- In how many can three white balls, four black balls and five red balls be arranged.
- How many different signals can be generated by using 9 flags of which 4 are red, 3 are blue and 2 are green by arranging them on a staff, one below the other?
- In how many ways can the letters of the word ASSASSINATION be arranged so that all the S's are together?
- <div> The number of all possible matrices of order 3 × 3 with each entry 0 or 1 is????..</div> <div>please explain using the concept of permutations and combinations or any other if possible..</div>
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number