CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Introduction To Group 1 Elements
- Is hydration energy topic present in ncert ? And in which chapter is it present???? Tell me..
- why does alkali metal have low ionisation energy
- Why the group 1 elements are called alkali metals?
- Give the name of radioactive alkali metal.
- Why alkali metals are kept in kerosene oil?
- Give the name of most and least powerful reducing agent among alkali metals.
- Give the reason that lithium salts are mostly hydrated.
- Why are potassium and caesium, rather than lithium used in photoelectric cells?
- Why is LiF almost insoluble in water whereas LiCl soluble not only in water but also in acetone?
- Explain why is sodium less reactive than potassium?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number