CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Anomalous Behaviour
- Name the elements pair of s-block which show diagonal relationship.
- What are the features of lithium which separates it from other elements of Group 1?
- Why does lithium show anomalous behavior?
- State the common characteristic features of Li and Mg.
- Why does beryllium show anomalous behavior?
- What are the features which separates beryllium from magnesium and other metals of Group 2?
- Discuss any four properties which show the anomalous behavior of Be and its similarity with Al.
- The salts of alkali metals are the most ionic salts known. Although lithium is an alkali yet its compounds, particularly halides, are slightly covalent in nature.
- How is sodium different from potassium?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number