CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Molecular Orbital Theory
- A. give method and find hybridisation and shape of : 1. XeF2 2.SF2 3. 4.IF7 5. B.Explain anti bonding and bonding hybridised orbitals. C._________on hydrolysis gives ethyne while ______ on hydrolysis gives methane. D.Explain why the colour of Bayer's reagent gets discharged when treated with an alkene. E.i) State and explain Le Chatelier’s principle. On the basis of this principle discuss the conditions for obtaining the maximum yield of SO3 in the following reaction. 2SO2(g)+ O2(g)⇌2SO3(g); ∆𝐻= - 42k.cal.(ii) Calculate the pH value of 0.01M CH3 COOH if it is 5% dissociated.
- Molecular orbital theory explanation
- How many nodal planes do the SIGMA Pz ABMO.have and How?
- Write the molecular orbital diagram of N2+ and calculate their bond order
- why nitrogen have different structure of molecular orbital theory
- An atomic orbital is monocentric while a molecular orbital is polycentric. Explain
- What is the relationship between bond order and the dissociation energy of a molecule?
- Out of H and H2, which has higher first ionisation enthalpy?
- How are the shapes of molecular orbitals determined?
- Differentiate between bonding and antibonding molecular orbitals.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number