CBSE Class 11-science Biology Uptake And Transport Of Mineral Nutrients
- Name the process by which unloading of minerals occurs in plant cells.
- Name the elements which are easily remobilised in plants.
- Name the element which cannot be remobilised.
- What are control proteins?
- Write the chief sinks for the mineral elements in plants.
- All the minerals cannot be passively absorbed by the roots. Justify.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number