CBSE Class 11-science Biology Transpiration, Root Pressure
- distinguish between osmotic pressure and osmotic potential
- Epithem and Water stoma;
- State the significance of root pressure.
- Define root pressure.
- What is guttation?
- State the rate of the upward flow of water in the xylem of plants.
- What causes the stomata to open or close?
- Name the system in plants which maximises the availability of CO2 and minimises water loss.
- How does turgidity of guard cells help stomata to open or close?
- State the factors which regulate the opening and closing of stomata.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number