CBSE Class 11-science Biology Plant Water Relations: Water Potential, Osmosis, Plasmolysis, Imbibition
- If three cells x,y and z are joinded to each other and their solute potential and turogor valuses are given in the figer than demonstrate the direction of flow of water in this system
- WHAT WILL BE THE VALUE OF WATER POTENTIAL FOR A FLACID CELL IF ITS OSMOTIC PRESSURE IS 25 BARS?
- what is osmosis presure
- give me the relation in terms of formulas for relations between solute potential,turger presure,DPD,osmotic pressure,water potential.
- How much water can a mature plant absorb in a day?
- How much water can a mustard plant absorb in 5 hours?
- State the names of two components which determine the water potential.
- State the relation between the concentration of water in a system and its kinetic energy.
- State the unit used to measure the water potential.
- What is the water potential of pure water at standard temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number