CBSE Class 11-science Biology Diffusion And Active Transport
- Difference between passive and active transport?
- Name any two substances which are transported in flowering plants.
- Name the two processes by which substances are transported over a short distance in plants.
- Name the plant tissue system responsible for carrying out long-distance transport of substances in plants.
- Name the two complex permanent tissues involved in the transport of substances in plants.
- Name the protein which forms huge pores in the outer membranes of mitochondria.
- Identify the process given in the following diagram:
- Define uphill transport.
- Name the process which utilises energy for the transport of substances.
- What kinds of substances are transported by facilitated diffusion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number