CBSE Class 11-science Biology Gymnosperms And Angiosperms
- A monocot with non endospermic seed is
- What are coralloid roots?
- State any one feature of conifers which helps to reduce water loss.
- What are microsporangia or male strobili?
- What are macrosporangia or female strobili?
- Define flower.
- Define pollination.
- Distinguish between monocotyledons and dicotyledons.
- State any two important features of dicotyledons.
- Write important characteristics of gymnosperms.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number