CBSE Class 11-science Biology Bryophytes And Pteridophytes
- Why are bryophytes called amphibians of the plant kingdom?
- Write the name of the species of moss which provides peat?
- What are sporophylls?
- State the dominant phase in the life cycle of fern.
- Where are the sex organs produced in the plant body of moss?
- Give any two examples of pteridophytes in which sporophylls are in the form of strobili.
- What is protonema?
- Which plant is commonly known as maiden hair fern?
- Write a short note on sporophyte.
- Which plant group produces spores and embryos but lacks vascular tissues and seeds?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number