CBSE Class 11-science Biology Plant Growth
- effect of oxygen on plant growth is a. positive b. negative c.in some plant it is positive and in some it is negative d. none of the above
- 2,4D CAUSES A. delay senescense B. bolting C. increase in branches D. incresed growth of all parts of a plant
- Name the two processes which add to development.
- What is open form growth?
- How many cells can a single maize root apical meristem produce in one hour?
- State the three phases of growth in plants.
- Define growth rate.
- Name the meristems which cause secondary growth in plants.
- What does a sigmoid growth curve indicate?
- Write the mathematical expression for exponential growth.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number