CBSE Class 11-science Biology Differentiation, Dedifferentiation, Redifferentiation And Development
- Name the component which a plant cell loses in order to form a tracheary element.
- State the term which explains the ability of plants to respond to the environment or phases of life by following different pathways.
- State the intrinsic factors important in the development of plants.
- State any two extrinsic factors important in the development of a plant.
- State the term used for the phenomenon in which the shape of leaves of the same plant changes during its development.
- Define development.
- What is dedifferentiation? State one example.
- Give one example of cells of plants which have undergone Dedifferentiation Redifferentiation
- Draw a chart indicating the sequence of development in plants.
- Define plasticity and give one example. Or How can heterophylly be an example of plasticity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number